LEGER is one of the fastest growing market research companies in North America. Established in 1986, LEGER is the largest Canadian-owned polling, research and strategic marketing firm with over 600 employees in Montreal, Quebec City, Toronto, Edmonton, and Calgary in Canada and Philadelphia in the United States.
LEGER provides a full suite of market research solutions from data collection, to strategic consulting. LEGER owns and operates the largest Internet panel in Canada (400 000 fully owned panelists) and offers a full range of Branded Solutions and IT/tools from Concept Testing, Advertising Efficiency, Usage and Attitudes, Reputation, Pricing, Brand Health, Satisfaction, Shopper Behavior to Customer Experience Management.
LEGER is an innovative, insightful, intelligent and international market research group that:
- Covers the global market by leading the WIN/Gallup International network, founded in 1947 and operating in more than 100 countries.
- Provides research, consultancy and strategic advice to Fortune 500 companies, international organizations, media and government.
- Performs in key sectors such as packaged goods, retail, transportation, IT/Telecom, environment, financial services, healthcare and public services.
- Offers a full range of product and service solutions from large scale global surveys, to local market qualitative and quantitative custom studies.
Leger, The Research Intelligence Group is based in Canada.
- AMA (American Marketing Association)
- MRIA (Marketing Research and Intelligence Association)